Parts by Type
- Skid Plates
- Brake Pads and Lines >
- Suspension >
- Electrical Accesories >
Lighting and Safety
- Handlebar Controls and Mirrors >
- Shelves and GPS/Phone Mounts >
- Exhaust Systems >
- Parts by Bike
- Shorter/Taller Riders
- All Parts
- Specials and Promotions
Installation Instructions and Videos
- Electrical and Lighting >
- Shelves and GPS Mounts >
- Bolt-on Kickstand Foot Instructions
- DL1000 Rear Wheel Spacer Instructions
- Footpeg and Control Lowering Instructions
- Gear Shift Relocation Instructions
- Fork Brace Instructions
- Mirror Extender Instructions
- Raising and Lowering Links >
- TUTORO Anchor Kit
- Retrieving Missing Parts from the Cowling
- Vee2 Saddlebag Guard
- Brake Lines >
- Fener Riser 2014+ DL1000
- Versys X300 Saddle Bag Guard Instructions
- Versys X300 Fender Risers
- Favorite Projects
- V-Strom Community Supporters
- Adventure Motorcycling Links
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us
Mirror extenders dramatically improve your rear view and reduce noise and buffeting to the rider's head.
Mirror extenders come in pairs and may be purchased as "regular", or with extensions drilled and tapped with "farkle" holes on one or both sides. The "farkle" holes can be used for bolting on a camera, radar detector, or what ever. Ram balls to fit the tap holes may be selected seperately. Our extenders fit all year Suzuki V-Stroms and other bikes with M10 x 1.25 right hand threaded mirrors only.
Our DL650 and Universal mirror extenders now come with more corrosion resistant zinc plated bolts. The bolts resemble stainless steel and have corrosion resistance that will outlast normal ownership of the bike.
Our universal extenders will fit Honda and Kawasaki motorcycles (e.g. NC700X, CB500X, CB500F).
Farkle mount mirror extenders can be supplied with any thread desired. Our standard farkle mount threads are M10 x 1.25 and the ram ball we have in stock have an M10 x 1.25 male stud for these holes.