Parts by Type
- Skid Plates
- Brake Pads and Lines >
- Suspension >
- Electrical Accesories >
Lighting and Safety
- Handlebar Controls and Mirrors >
- Shelves and GPS/Phone Mounts >
- Luggage >
- Exhaust Systems >
- Parts by Bike
Installation Instructions and Videos
V-Strom Parts Instructions
- Mirror Extender Instructions
- Fork Brace Instructions
- Footpeg and Control Lowering Instructions
- Gear Shift Relocation Instructions
- Bolt-on Kickstand Foot Instructions
- Raising and Lowering Links >
- Shelves and GPS Mounts >
- DL1000 Rear Wheel Spacer Instructions
- Vee2 Saddlebag Guard
- Fender Riser 2014+ DL1000
- Retrieving Missing Parts from the Cowling
- Auxiliary Lighting >
- General Electrical and Lighting >
- Brake Lines >
- Kawasaki Versys X300 >
- Yamaha Parts Instructions >
- V-Strom Parts Instructions >
- Shorter/Taller Riders
- Specials and Promotions
- Favorite Projects
- Adventure Motorcycling Links
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us
Mirror extenders dramatically improve your rear view and reduce noise and buffeting to the rider's head.
Mirror extenders come in pairs and may be purchased as "regular", or with extensions drilled and tapped with "farkle" holes on one or both sides. The "farkle" holes can be used for bolting on a camera, radar detector, or what ever. Ram balls to fit the tap holes may be selected seperately. Our extenders fit all year Suzuki V-Stroms and other bikes with M10 x 1.25 right hand threaded mirrors only.
Our DL650 and Universal mirror extenders now come with more corrosion resistant zinc plated bolts. The bolts resemble stainless steel and have corrosion resistance that will outlast normal ownership of the bike.
Our universal extenders will fit Honda and Kawasaki motorcycles (e.g. NC700X, CB500X, CB500F).
Note: Extenders for the 2020 DL1050 are in development, but not currently for sale.
Farkle mount mirror extenders can be supplied with any thread desired. Our standard farkle mount threads are M10 x 1.25 and the ram ball we have in stock have an M10 x 1.25 male stud for these holes.